Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Yubii Camera in favorite section missing?

GeeMoney

Question

All of a sudden (maybe Yubii update?)It's since version 1.18.0 my cameras are not on the favorite tab anymore in the app.

Now I need to go to surveillance first? 

Is it possible to get them back on the favorite/front panel ?

Also my Hikvision stopped working there, on the webgui it shows the camera and preview perfectly fine so it seems to be a Yubii thingy.

I'm using iOS version 1.18.0 on a iPhon 13 Max Pro

Edited by GeeMoney

13 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, GeeMoney said:

Is it possible to get them back on the favorite/front panel ?

You could put the menu option in the lower bar. 

39 minutes ago, GeeMoney said:

Also my Hikvision stopped working there, on the wegbui it shows the camera and preview perfectly fine so it seems to be a Yubii thingy.

I know 🥲

• Inquirer
  • 3 minutes ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

You could put the menu option in the lower bar. 

I know 🥲

Still requires an extra step and no direct view.

I do have a Foscam and a Hikvision camera setup on HC3 for long time. Both worked in mobil app (Yubii) and on webpage. Since last update I can see live feed of cameras on website only. On mobile app there is an error message: "Can't connect with camera". Any idea how to fix?

same in here... 

could someone help us on this trouble ? 

because its a point of decision of Yubii in home ...

Godzinę temu, SmartHomeEddy napisał:

For the Yubii app you need to properly configure the RTSP stream (and camera setup)

I have the same problem, my cameras don't support RTSP, what should I do then?
    Replacing the cameras with others is absurd to have only a preview in the new version of the application.
    I request Fibaro to restore the old configuration!

21 minutes ago, coonrado said:

Replacing the cameras with others is absurd to have only a preview in the new version of the application.

Yes, replacing would be absurd. 

BTW it isn’t a preview, it is a stream in the Yubii app. 

15 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

For the Yubii app you need to properly configure the RTSP stream (and camera setup)

Do you happen to have any working example? I found you were also struggling with the same in February... did you have a chance to fix it?

I don't have my Hikvision camera's working, I tried a lot, but gave up 🥲

The syntax depends on the camera type. I had a AvTech camera working, but doesn't work anymore. I do run the beta version of the Yubbi app, maybe Fibaro crew changed something. I did give feedback on several beta versions, but somehow the communication on the beta version Yubii app is only one way, from beta tester to Fibaro and nothing back. So I don't know what Fibaro is doing with the feedback.

The syntax for that AvTech camera is/was: live/mpeg4

So the Yubii app is useless for me concerning the camera feeds. I now almost never use the Yubii app. 

Hello. We had another peculiarity when switching to rtsp when using the Yubii application in the local network, cameras with configured rtsp streams work very well (there is a picture and sound). If you connect via remote access, then the cameras become unavailable. It makes no sense to use cameras in conjunction with fibaro :-). Moreover, we have a connected doorbyrd, so we will take off everything well, the picture is both on the local network and remotely. Hikvision cameras stopped working remotely even if the RTSP settings were removed. And given that the user can update from the application, this is a nightmare for the installer. RTSP for hikvision Streaming/channels/1 

I had to change all links and settings and now it works.

For Foscam I use only JPG and deleted the MJPG and RTSP Stream. JPG Stream link is: /cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=USERNAME&pwd=PASSWORD (tested an works on new APP).

For Hikvision I use only MJPEG and deleted the JPG and RTSP Stream. MJPEG Stream Link is: Streaming/channels/102/Preview or ISAPI/Streaming/channels/102/httpPreview (tested an works on new APP). The second stream of the camera is set to MJPEG!

I don´t know what they have changed because it worked befor the update of the APP. The support could not help me so i have found this sollution for me and it works.

I hope it helps some of the other users to get it working again ;-). Every camera type is different.

• Like 1

Please change it i also see the garage and live video so i opened the garage

Why not this was good to see the garage with the Button to open maybe any idea to change this