Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

"Kill scene" block

dlizak

Hi,

Would be great to have "Kill scene" block in HC3 scene editor. It's rather common task, and every time when I need to kill scene in my lighting scenarios, I need to create LUA scene, write only one line of code, and use "Run" block to run "Kill" scene :D

Would be more convinient to have it as a block.

It sounds so violent 😉

I would prefer to only run a scene when it is necessary, so there is no need to "kill" a scene. 

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

• Topic Author
  • 7 godzin temu, SmartHomeEddy napisał:

It sounds so violent😉.

Yes... Sometimes I need to kill some scenes :)

Example scenario:

image.png.5721baa3a4d069f34ea621b8cc949732.png

image.png.53491e9799e802b63556c678fdd42b99.png

image.png.be96ebbca601f7983ea061b68b3e26b5.png

When I want to dim the lights after motion stops and give 10s to wave a hand for the lights to keep lights turned on I have to kill "turn off lights" scene otherwise it won't work properly.

I have even more complicated scenes in the bathroom which uses combination of motion and door sensors, and I need to kill "turn off" scenes after opening and closing doors in a short time. As above, without it, it won't work properly. Of course it's possible to do all in one LUA scene and make it not possible to turn more scene instances, or reset scene every time, but I like to visualise what's going on in my home. It's more readable and maintainable after several months.

- poziom luxów raczej nie jest tu niezbędnym triggerem.

- światła nie musisz najpierw włączać , wystarczy od razu ustawić poziom jasności (walli dimmer)

- ja to robię na podstawie zmiennej wyliczeniowej "pora dnia" zmienianej wschodem i zachodem słońca, ponieważ poziom naświetlenia z sensora schodzi zbyt rzadko i będzie się zdarzać, że włączone światło oświetli motion sensor i przez dłuższy czas będziesz miał więcej niż 25lux, więc scena nie zadziała.

- scena wywoływana wewnątrz innej sceny ignoruje warunki brzegowe (to co po lewej)

• Topic Author
  • @GanzConrad

1. Poziom luxów sprawdza się u mnie w salonie, bo tam praktycznie zawsze jest ruch i zdarza się, że to właśnie czujnik natężenia światła włącza mi po południu światło zanim czujnik ruchu będzie miał na to szansę.

2. Tak, przerobiłem to zaraz po wrzuceniu screenshotów, bo dopiero ogarnąłem :)

3. Pory dnia mam swoją drogą, czujnik natężenia światła jest pomocniczo. Światła są skierowane w przeciwną stronę do czujnika ruchu i maja znikomy wpływ na niego. W innym miejscu miałem z tym problem, ale w tym przypadku jest ok.

4. Tak, dlatego też w scenie Lua, jest pusty obiekt, bez warunków :)