Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

IKEA motion sensor (E1745) not working correctly

RSB

Question

Good morning everyone!

I recently bought two ikea's small motion sensor, and despite the fact that in fibaro's official web says that's compatible with my HC3, its not working correctly.
I can connect them with the new "Zigbee" section in the local access but it stays as "NOT BREACHED" all time.

Maybe somebody can help!!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

same issue... that's ridiculous...

so much time since HC3 released and almost nothing works with fibaro...

they say that HC3 is super extra because it supports so many transports... but it barely support z-wave... the rest are somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

can anyone from staff tell whats going on, and maybe some ETA to add full zigbee support, and maybe as fibaro has wifi we will get matter support?

@A.Socha @K.Drozynski  - random select from staff

i see that even if i directly tag ppl from @staff group, there will be no response...

nice fibaro... i think that it is time to switch to smth else and tell everyone around that fibaro is good if you want to be limited by fibaro, and wait till death for features that fibaro promises with their HC3 central...