Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

problem with alexa skill

BarbaraL

Question

Hello,

Has someone ever had this problem of the video here while trying to login at fibaro id to connect it with the skill from Alexa?

What could be this problem and how to solve it?

Thank you

5 answers to this question

I think I did have a small problem with this because I have an account for FIbaro ID and a different account for my Fibaro Home Center 3. maybe you did the same? Alexa needs the FIbaro ID account I think so I just had to realize this and use the right password. 

I'm having exactly the same issue. After press "Enable to use" on Fibaro's Skill, I enter my Fibaro ID and nothing happens, the skill keeps asking the "Enable to use". Both Fibaro ID and HCL account are the same and was working fine before I update Alexa app to 2.2.506769.0 version.

I opened a ticket yesterday for my brother who has the same problem, the support service replied that they have a problem on their software and their technicians are trying to solve it, they will let us know soon. I suggest you also open a support tichet so they know there are other people who have the same problem and maybe they will solve it sooner.

Eu abri um bilhete ontem para meu irmão que tem o mesmo problema, o serviço de suporte respondeu que eles têm um problema com seu software e que seus técnicos estão tentando resolvê-lo, eles nos avisarão em breve. Sugiro que você também abra um ticket de suporte para que eles saibam que há outras pessoas que têm o mesmo problema e talvez eles possam resolvê-lo mais cedo.

Edited by paolo

19 hours ago, BarbaraL said:

It looks that today they solved it. If someone still having trouble

Yes they solved.