Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Yubii Home Centre iOS 1.19 gives blank white screen

ewenjc

My phone upgraded the Yubii Home Centre iOS app to 1.19 and now each time I try to use it, it shows the normal page for a fraction of a second and then goes to a blank white page, so I can't control anything.  I've restarted the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app; but nothing changed.  I read somewhere that dark mode was a factor previously; switching off dark mode made visible some of the phones icons (battery, time etc) which I couldn't see in dark mode but the app is still unusable.  I have HC3 on 5.140.17.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Hi @ewenjc

We got this issue already reported and working on fixing it. So far the only workaround is choosing quickly the Home tab while the Favourite tab is loading. This way you can control your home until we find the solution. 

What can I recommend so far is to temporarily change the start-up view by editing the navigation in application settings (move Home tab to the top). Apologies for the inconvenience.

May I ask you additional question: do you have the temperature schedule configured? If so, what devices do you use? This may confirm our diagnosis.

• Topic Author
  • Hi @M.Grajczak

Thank you for the update.
    The workaround has got me into the app.  Thanks.  In case others are trying the workaround; I did need to switch off wifi which slowed the load enough to click on Home tab before the white screen.  With wifi on it was too quick.

I use Climate schedules and have the following devices connected; Danfoss thermostatic heads, Horstmann Controls thermostats & thermostat switches and one Fibaro multi-sensor.  Hope that helps.  Let me know if you need more info on my setup.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all … any news on how the fix is progressing. I have this problem also. I also have a heating schedule.

thanks

Mal

• 2 weeks later...