Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Adding Z-wave Lock, AH Z-wave Frequency

Sandy

Question

Hi,

Im trying to add a Z-wave Lock (U-Bolt Pro a UltraLoq device); I cannot seem to add it to my HC2, despite the frequnecies matches, at least by sepcifications of both devices (lock and Gateway). However in the adding the device I get 

"Learning Mode Active. To exit Learning Mode press STOP.
Your Home Center operates in AH Z-Wave frequency. Make sure the device you wish to add operates in the same Z-Wave frequency."

What is a AH Z-wave frequency? and has anyone sussecfully added this lock typr to HC2.

Cheers,

Paul.S

2 answers to this question

AH - Australia and New Zealand for Z-Wave frequencies. 

What frequency is the door-lock? I checked quickly the internet and I found US version of it. Are you sure that your uses Australian frequency? 

Another thing, doorlocks often needs to be in the close proximity during adding procedure for security reasons (less than 2m) and Security mode must be enabled in the hub. 

• Inquirer
  • Hi m.rosak,

Thanks for the reposnse. Yes it seems that I have fallen into the frequency trap, Gateway and device mismatch. 

Dammm..... and thanks again..