Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Display of temperature and Humidity in room icon in the Yubii App

PeterB

Question

Actual situation:

I have a HC3 using the Yubii as app. I have several temperature an humidity sensors. I get the the data in HC3 by a QuickApp. (The data is coming from Domoticz and RFXcom data).

Using this configuration. The Temperature and Humidity data are displayed in the top of the Room icon in the Yubii app. Very nice.

New situation:

I want to get rid of the battery sensors and bought some smart implants and temperature and humidity sensors. All works fine in HC3 the data of the sensors is displayed.

In the Yubii app however only the temperature data is displayed in the top of the room icon. There is no humidity data displayed.

Problem:

Why is only the temperature and not the humidity data displayed in the top of the room icon in the Yubii app using a smart implant with a temp and humid sensor (DHT22) sensor. Should I change a setting or so?

5 answers to this question

@PeterBWith DHT22 you need to change paramter 20 and 21 to 4. Lock below

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for the suggestion.

My point is that I only get the temperature reading (18.5 C) with the smart implant in the App(see image IMG_0454.jpg attached) .

With them Quick App I get both readings (temperature and Humidity, 19.2 C 76.0% ) in the app. (see image IMG_0455.jpg attached)

17 hours ago, PeterB said:

Problem:

Why is only the temperature and not the humidity data displayed in the top of the room icon in the Yubii app using a smart implant with a temp and humid sensor (DHT22) sensor. Should I change a setting or so?

Hello,

Did you set up main humidity sensor for the room that sensor is in? You can find that setting in the room edit option.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_09/image.png.50ecc3421bd3d7e6aecf7587f1071c03.png" />žž