Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Last 2 beta updates and last 5.150 stable update

zwbob

Question

Hello,

After the first of last 2 beta updates I experience the following problems:

- Smart Implant - When setup auto off duration it doesn't goes off i.e. the configuration of the parameter shows that it set to specific time but it doesn't turn off. Solved by using a scene with delay. Firmware of the smart implant 5.2. Previously included smart implants with set auto off time works perfectly.

- Walli plugs and Walli Switches - the ring colour, intesety etc. responds only in the parameter tab. When I try to change this parameters in scene, or tried to set it to go off for example from Settings/Profiles it doesn't respond at all. Before these 2 beta updates everything was working fine.

I waited for the stable version 5.150 tried the described above but it is still the same.

Regards,

Boris

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hello, before and after the hotfix I still cannot control Walli Switches' ring colour and I cannot add the button. The button starts inclusion and freezes. After restart of the HC3 it shows it as unconfigured device. I have one included button - it doesn't respond to any commands and it is waiting wake up for more than a week.