Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS-214 | Reset does not work ?

Ritsjert

Question

Somehow I cannot include a FGS-214 to my HC2.

Thought resetting might help... according to the manual I should hold the maintenance button until it turns yellow.

Strangely enough it trun green, then purple/blue and never turns yellow...

... what am I doing wrong?

3 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • still not sure why and how... removing (although it was not connecten) and adding did create the situation I was looking for... still not sure why resetting did not work 

@Ritsjert If reset doesn't work, try the exclude process with your hc2 and the triple click on the B-Button of your FGS-214. If successful, this would also reset your FGS-214.

When I had to rebuild my z-wave network, with all my Fibaro devices was quite easy and straightforward action and I did not have to even open my switch boxes to do it. Of course I replaced all my toggle switches with momentary ones so triple click on S1 switch was sufficient to reset it and then re-include it. Also I did not have to move my HC2 since I started with mains powered devices that are closest to the HC2 and then spirally go to the farthest ones. Battery devices where left last. 100 devices reset and included in one working day :-)