About This File
First release on french board in April 2018
This VD was my first contribution on the french forum. I was so glad! I learnt to use LUA tables just before and I wanted to use them in a VD which can be useful.
This VD allows you to easily manage some one-time actions for each day in a week. With it, you quickly can change the time to trigg one or many actions, or see when an action will be done. It's possible to set one our per day, using a time shift if needed.
It's my first VD, I was learning how to program in LUA and I was beginning to work with time in LUA, so it's not perfect in the programming way, but it works! I used it for a long time and I have never met any issue!
- Create a Global Variable called VD_TRIGGERS
- Import the VD
- Change the Icons ID in the Main Loop, using the icons below
-- Icons IDs local icone_ok = 1156 local icone_wait = 1158 local icone_no_trigg = 1155 local icone_triggers_off = 1157 local icone_vd_off = 1160
- Add your to-do actions for each day with the totrigg() function, into the Main Loop
-- To do each day local function totrigg(day) -- Here actions for everyday if day == 1 then -- Actions for Monday elseif day == 2 then -- Actions for Tuesday elseif day == 3 then -- Actions for Wednesday elseif day == 4 then -- Actions for Thursday elseif day == 5 then -- Actions for Friday elseif day == 6 then -- Actions for Saturday elseif day == 7 then -- Actions for Sunday end end
VD CONFIGURATION AND USE
This VD is divided into 4 parts :
- Information about the next trigger
- The Programmer
- View on all triggers set
- Enable/Disable VD
3 Sliders and the OFF button can be used to prepare trigger informations :
- Hours Sliders will convert 0-100 value to 1 - 23 in the programmer
- Minutes Sliders will convert 0-100 value to 1 - 59 in the programmer
Time Shift Sliders will convert 0-100 value to -30 - +30 in the programmer
- Please take care to set 0 (Slider at 50) if you want to trigg your actions at the time set!
OFF Button will replace all the programmer's informations by OFF
- If you want to set a new time information, you only need to click on any slider above
- After each slider move, check the Prog Label content to avoid any error
- Once the Prog content is correct and checked, you can affect its value for each day you want by simply clicking on its name!
You will be able to see the affected times just 3 seconds after in the Triggers Views
- At this time, the actions set in the totrigg() function will be done
- Of course, if the VD is disabled, no actions will be triggered
- Waiting to trigg today's action
- Today's action triggered
- No action planned today (OFF)
- All triggers set at OFF
- VD OFF
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.