About This File
This scene reads the routing information of the ZWave devices from the API of the HC3 or HC2 .
What information is that?
- the neighbors of each device
- the last used working route of the device
- the number of hops for the device
- the working route respose time (WRRT)
In addition, the following is checked:
- whether a device has no routes
- or whether a device has no neighbors at all
In the summary, all devices are listed according to the number of hops.
For routes with 4 or 3 hops, the mesh network should possibly be rebuilt
for these devices.
The scene is available in 2 different versions for HC2 and HC3.