About This File
Irrigation Control standalone
Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.600 or greater with devices added to the Sprinklers panel
Sankotronic Lab Weather State & Forecast suite v2.8.1 or greater
Sankotronic lab Netatmo Weather Station suite v3.3.1 or Netatmo Public Weather Station suite v1.0
- Watering delays and duration adjustment - Works with Weather State & Forecast suite and 6 most popular weather services on the planet to automatically adjust or delay watering depending on current and forecast temperatures and rain precipitation
- Irrigation pump control – If irrigation system has water supply pump then user can setup pump device ID and irrigation control will take care to start pump before watering cycle starts and stop pump when watering cycle is finished.
- Sprinklers panel - Works with HC2 Sprinklers panel and overrides panel limitations of 15 minutes watering duration and eliminates overlapping of watering zones by recalculating and setting of zones watering start times depending on adjusted watering duration times. From version 1.2 it is also possible to setup each zone watering start times manually to overlap them and shorten time needed for watering cycle.
- Watering cycles - User can setup any number of watering cycles with VD and then save them to sprinklers panel with one press of the button. Cycle watering start time and zones watering duration and weekdays all can be setup with this VD and then transferred to sprinkler panel.
- Auto and Off mode - User can set all watering zones to auto or off mode at once with press of a button
- Manual watering - User can activate any selected watering zone manually with preselected duration. Great option for maintenance and check of the sprinklers.
- Watering state at a glance - VD icon shows current overall status of the watering system by changing VD main icon and label accordingly.
- Watering history – VD is recording all watering cycles times and durations per zones and weather state and forecast measurements. Separate VD is provided for displaying history data.
Multi-language support - VD has built in multi-language support with 27 languages included (see APPENDIX 1 for the list). VD can use HC selected language or user can select any other available language. E-mail and push messages are also translated
VD Icons setup - Easy setup for VD icons. User can download HC2 Icon Preview VD to easily
find icon ID numbers
- Global variables - are automatically added, monitored, repaired and cleaned and does not require user intervention
Please check provided User Manual
Since v1.2 has a new VD layout to upgrade, first delete Irrigation Control VD and remove global variable "IrrigationMain_XX" where XX is ID of the old VD and then import new Irrigation Control VD. Irrigation History VD v1.0 can remain installed and users do not have to replace it.
- Irrigation Control VD v1.2
- Irrigation History VD v1.1
- Icon packs
- User manual EN v1.2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the ABC VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
- 1.0 - First public release
- 1.2 - please see change log for detailed list of changes
Look and feel:
Enjoy coding and your new Irrigation Control!
Edited by Sankotronic
Irrigation Control VD new version
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
VERSION 1.2 changes
- Since this version Emoji VD is not required to be installed.
- Corrected handling of watering zones week days
- Added watering_pump_stop_delay setting to prevent pump to be stopped between
- watering cycles if there is a gap. Default setting is 60 sec.
- Added label and buttons for setting manual watering duration time
- Added button to cancel watering duration adjustment which is set by Weather State & Forecast VD
- Added buttons to manually set/reset watering delay for 24h. If delay is manually set then it will not be change by weather check until manual delay is cancelled or expired.
- Added buttons to manually set watering start time for each zone regardless of watering duration. Even if watering duration is changed, if watering start times are manually set then will not be recalculated and changed by VD.
- delete old version Irrigation Control VD
- delete global variable IrrigationMain_XX where XX is Irrigation Control VD ID number
- Import new version of Irrigation Control VD
- Setup VD in main loop
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.