Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Scene graphic block building - does it actually work?

budda

Question

I'm running the latest beta 3.548

I've never managed to get a scene to work which was designed using the graphic block mode.

I'm okay with LUA scripting, but sometimes like the idea of just clicking some blocks around - and it makes it appear easier to modify some values later.

Anyway, I was trying to make a simple scene which reacts to an Everspring motion sensor event and turns on light via a Fibaro dimmer module.

Attached is my attempt at the graphic block scene. It doesn't work. Converting it to LUA script produces:

Please login or register to see this code.

The above LUA code seems very "light" on functionality/logic!

AM I missing a trick when working with scene graphic block configuration?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

you deleted device hallway motion but scene was stay, chose again new device as a triger and press save

and there is no beta 3.548

• Inquirer
  • you deleted device hallway motion but scene was stay, chose again new device as a triger and press save

I've certainly not deleted any hallway device, i only constructed the scene the other day.

The device is also currently associated directly with the light and is working, and shows when motion is detected as the icon changed in HC2.

[ Added: 2013-05-14, 00:20 ]

is firmware 3.548 no longer a beta then?

Whatever the case - my hardware has 3.548 installed as the firmware version which was downloaded through HC2.

ten that mean that hallway motion is motion sensor and you trying do something what will never happen

you can't turn on or turn off motion sensor you should chose options with breached or Safe with combination of arm

3.548 was never a beta it was released from stable 3.547 to stable 3.548

• Inquirer
  • ten that mean that hallway motion is motion sensor and you trying do something what will never happen

you can't turn on or turn off motion sensor you should chose options with breached or Safe with combination of arm

Should HC2 know the capabilities of the selected device and hide things that would never happen - like on/off - then ?