Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I am trying to build a scene that is executed only at a certain time of the day IF and only IF a GlobalVariable has value == 1 (as in attached jpg). The problem:
- if the "Triggering variable" is flagged for the GlobalVariable, then the scene is executed every time the variable is set to 1 during the day (that is, every time a specific sensor is breached, while I want it to be executed only once at 20.30, if the sensor is breached at least once during the day)
- if the "Triggering variable" is not flagged, then the scene is not executed at 20.30, even if the GlobalVariable has value =1 at that time
Any idea of what am I doing wrong? shall I just move to a LUA-based scene?
Please login or register to see this attachment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.