Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Howto siriproxy talk with HC2 question?

macmonty

Question

Hello, i read that any users of this forums have replaced lilly with siriproxy gateway, anyone can explain howto make this.

I have running siriproxy on raspberypy but i dont know how to integrate with HC2.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello, i read that any users of this forums have replaced lilly with siriproxy gateway, anyone can explain howto make this.

I have running siriproxy on raspberypy but i dont know how to integrate with HC2.

Thanks

I am doing this - although it is far from release-ready.

I developed it for myself which included controlling far more than just Fibaro. Thus, I am using a simple SiriProxy plugin that goes out to a local website that runs PHP that parses what the SiriProxy plugin interpeted as a command. Does a

Please login or register to see this link.

(so that "Dining Area"/"Fining Area"/"Lining Area" etc. that sounds equal) against the HTTP API on

and section and devices.

Thanks

I am doing this - although it is far from release-ready.

I developed it for myself which included controlling far more than just Fibaro. Thus, I am using a simple SiriProxy plugin that goes out to a local website that runs PHP that parses what the SiriProxy plugin interpeted as a command. Does a

(so that "Dining Area"/"Fining Area"/"Lining Area" etc. that sounds equal) against the HTTP API on

and section and devices.

Hi,

I've studied SiriProxy a bit to help my brother control a different system. Setting up SiriProxy on a RaspberryPi and have it execute simple commands doesn't require any coding, you can do it by simply changing the example provided with SiriProxy - you can have a look at the "Adding Functionality" section of this guide

But the plugin above for HC2 looks really interesting, keep us posted please!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Br

Riccardo

But the plugin above for HC2 looks really interesting, keep us posted please!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Br

Riccardo

Here's an old video of when I first started doing this.

The video is showing off the prototype - kind of like proof of concept to see if this was possible.

I had as a goal that rooting HC2 would not be necessarry (otherwise this would have been dead simple by accessing the MySQL database on the HC2).

I no longer use "master" as a keyword identifier, but rather just say "Turn on X".

Development has completley halted so maybe I should release it on github so that others can improve...?