Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

AEON labs Engergy Meter

remcoploeg

Question

Hello,

I have just installed the aeon labs engery meter. I connected the two clamps in my main incoming power station. I have connected the meter with HC2 and the meter was connected. I have one main with 3 slaves. But the wattage of the devices stay on zero watt. In the log of fibaro I see incoming traffic:

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 360

[13] ID 36: Set parameter 112, value = 3600

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 3600

[13] ID 36: Set parameter 113, value = 7200

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 7200

It looks that HC2 is receiving something but doens't update the wattage on my device. Somebody any idea? I have looked the forums but couldn't find any post on this. Do I need advanced paramters to setup manually?

I have in only connected to one phase. Beside of that I only use the batteries and not the adapter with the AEON

Small update:

I have connected the AC in stead of the batteries. I reconnected the meter, and I received an update (358W), after that (for 1 hour now) no updates on the wattages. I seems there is a problem with sending information to my HC2.?

Update:

I have changed the polling time ( to 20, is that ok?) on the master device, and now I receive updates...

thanks!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I have just installed the aeon labs engery meter. I connected the two clamps in my main incoming power station. I have connected the meter with HC2 and the meter was connected. I have one main with 3 slaves. But the wattage of the devices stay on zero watt. In the log of fibaro I see incoming traffic:

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 360

[13] ID 36: Set parameter 112, value = 3600

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 3600

[13] ID 36: Set parameter 113, value = 7200

[13] ID 36: Received parameter report, value = 7200

It looks that HC2 is receiving something but doens't update the wattage on my device. Somebody any idea? I have looked the forums but couldn't find any post on this. Do I need advanced paramters to setup manually?

I have in only connected to one phase. Beside of that I only use the batteries and not the adapter with the AEON

Small update:

I have connected the AC in stead of the batteries. I reconnected the meter, and I received an update (358W), after that (for 1 hour now) no updates on the wattages. I seems there is a problem with sending information to my HC2.?

Update:

I have changed the polling time ( to 20, is that ok?) on the master device, and now I receive updates...

thanks!

change you polling time to 0...20 is very low....0 is default global.

set parameter 11,112,113 to 8 sec....

hello

i have also installed this energy meter 3 phase version

in order to see update results on the panel i just had to set polling time interval to 20

all other parameters i have left them at default...

so every 20 seconds i see the transfer ok at the bottom of the box which then refreshes the value of the watts i consume.... then it goes back to the kwh value....

dont know if there is other way to do this...

christos