Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Do someone have experience with the DSB28-ZWEU (second edition)?
Parameters are different from the first edition (which is working fine)
Please login or register to see this link.
The second edition works partially with the parameters :
101 set to 770
111 set to 10
102 set to 6145
112 set to 60
103 set to 0
I have the following problems :
- Fibaro shows the 3 slaves (for 3 clams) in the master device. But in the Fibaro GUI, I see only slave 2 and 3. Impossible to see slave 1
- Unlike the first version, only the master can be monitored in the energy pannel, not the slaves
- Unlike the first version, there is no USB plug on the device. My firmware is 1.62. How to upgrade ?
Any other with experience ?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
26 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.