Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeon Lab Smart Switch

Mad-Cat

Question

i posted in the 4.030 but think wrong place with the avalanche of well..

Just thought id share my parameters for the aeon labs smart switch

the pic has the ones im using now and IT WORKS FINALLY thank u fibaro finally have power metering back

below is an out take of the manual with all the parameters be nice if fibaro included this in the build as a template

if anyone know how to get the watts and the kw hour would be great if possible and also have the descriptions in the thing would be nice too.... if anyone has a better one please share too

Configuration Parameters

Type of Sensor Report (Parameter Number 1, Parameter Size 1) Defines the value type to be sent as

Sensor Report.

Value Description

0 Power (Default)

1 Voltage

Blinking Behavior (Parameter Number 2, Parameter Size 2) This is a double byte value. The LSB defines the total time the device need to blink. The value if set in seconds. The MSB defines the on/off interval of the

blinking. The unit is 0.1 s.

Value Description

0 — 65535 Configuration Bytes (Default 0)

Notification on Status Change (Parameter Number 80, Parameter Size 1) Defines the automated status notification of an associated device when status changes

Value Description

0 Deactivated (Default)

1 Hail sent

2 BASIC Report Sent

Disables Function of automated sending of a Report triggered by minimal change of value.

(Parameter Number 90, Parameter Size 1)

Value Description

0 Disabled (Default)

1 Enabled

Minimum Change to send Report (Watt) (Parameter Number 91, Parameter Size 2) The value represents

the minimum change in Wattage for a Report to be sent .

Value Description

0 — 32000 W (Default 50)

Minimum Change to send Report (%) (Parameter Number 92, Parameter Size 1) The value represents the minimum change in Watage Percent for a report to be sent

Value Description

0 — 255 % (Default 10)

Report type send in Reporting Group 1 (Parameter Number 101, Parameter Size 4) Defines the type of report sent for the Reporting Group 1.

Value Description

2 MultiSensor Report

4 Meter Report for Watt

8 Meter Report for kWh (Default)

Report Type send in Reporting Group 2 (Parameter Number 102, Parameter Size 4) Defines the type of report sent for the Reporting Group 2.

Value Description

2 MultiSensor Report

4 Meter Report for Watt

8 Meter Report for kWh

Report Type send in Reporting Group 3 (Parameter Number 103, Parameter Size 4) Defines the type of report sent for the Reporting Group 3.

Value Description

2 MultiSensor Report

4 Meter Report for Watt

8 Meter Report for kWh

Send Interval for Reporting Group 1 (Parameter Number 111, Parameter Size 4) Defines the time interval

when the defined report of Reporting Group 1 is sent out.

Value Description

0 — 65535 Interval (Default 720)

Edit

1 or two meters working

Please login or register to see this attachment.

7 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • seond one now working after reset but its a 70in Android tv

Power Meter showing 180

the smart switch showing 75W

why the big differnce?

for refereance the smsrt switch is showing 17.5 with two power saving light bulbs

Hi!

I have some Aeon Smart Switches myself and I think I have tried everything to get them working.

The power metering works but I'm unable to turn them on or off from the UI and they don't report any changes if I'm turning them on or off directly on the device.

I've tried adding the parameters like you describe, but no luck so far.

If I soft reconfigure the device, power metering disappears as well.

Any special tricks or magic you applied to get this working..?

Are they still working on 4.031?

Thanks

Hi!

And for me it's completly the opposite, no energy metering but full control

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not completly true, i've got energy metering and control of my dsc24, control of dsc18 but no metering...

I'm shure it will be fixed soon.

Hi!

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not completly true, i've got energy metering and control of my dsc24, control of dsc18 but no metering...

Ditto.. sitting here with 20 odd switches and no metering.

[ Added: 2015-01-18, 00:23 ]

Sadly this doesnt seem to be working for me

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I notice you're using param 91 but arnt setting param 90? according the the details you listed it would seem likely that 91 would only take effect if param 90 is set to 1?

• Inquirer
  • Hi!

Ditto.. sitting here with 20 odd switches and no metering.

[ Added: 2015-01-18, 00:23 ]

Sadly this doesnt seem to be working for me

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I notice you're using param 91 but arnt setting param 90? according the the details you listed it would seem likely that 91 would only take effect if param 90 is set to 1?

these are my new setting one of the options changed from 1 to 2 i read an articatl saying 2 is for fibaro... but its working great cant complain till they release a template

also try removing and adding the device see if that works i had strange issues with the declared power as well after upgrade it went missing on the dimmer after readding them its working now

On my side, in 4.032, even with new added devices, no energy consumption reported !

I've tried all those settings without success