Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Can't access HC2 after (bad?) upgrade to 4.048

Towanda

Question

Hello!

Last night i tried to upgrade my system to 4.048 but I guess something went wrong. L

After the upgrade instead of rebooting all leds where lit up and stayed that way. After about 20 mins I disconnected the power supply and reconnected it.

HC2 began to boot up normally but when all leds where lit up they stayed that way for a while, then all leds turned off and nothing else happened. This still occurs when I try to start it normally.

I then tried to access it in recovery mode: the leds start flashing from left to right until all leds are lit up, they stay lit up a short while and then turns off. Then power turns on and after a short while powerled and the two closed to it and the recover led is lit up. It stays that way but I can’t connect to the server.

I figured maybe I pressed the recover led to long so it booted up with static ip so I tried to connect it to 3 different pc:s om which I changed network settings to:

ställer pc på 192.168.81.5

submask 255.255.255.0

def gateway: 192.168.81.1

HC2 begins to boot up normally but when all leds where lit up the led furtherst to the left is lit for a while, then all leds turned off and nothing else happened. This still occurs when I try to start it normally.

Still connected to the pc I then tried to connect in recovery mode but that does not work either. This time when I boot hc2 up its starts normally by flashing leds from left to right and ends with all lit up a short while. Thereafter power and recovery leds are lit up.

I still can’t connect to the server by entering 192.168.81.1 in the webbrowser and 192.168.81.1 does not respond to ping.

I would really be grateful for any hints on how to fix this

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Tried calling but got no answer but I've sent the e-mail

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Tnx !

If controller does not boot up a support contact is necessary, there is simple nothing we can do in such situation.