Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

503 error for display

nicohi

Question

So, this error is present since more version, and already in 4.091.

It is the 503 error but only for interface display, not for the service. We are a lot of people having that :

You are connected to your interface, for me in French, for example in module part, and you have the 503 error but only half a second and you are automatically reconnected but always in English and on first page of the interface. When you are working on a VD code button, it sucks...

Any idea or possibility of correction ?

Edited by nicohi

11 answers to this question

So, this error is present since more version, and already in 4.091.

It is the 503 error but only for interface display, not for the service. We are a lot of people having that :

You are connected to your interface, for me in French, for example in module part, and you have the 503 error but only half a second and you are automatically reconnected but always in English and on first page of the interface. When you are working on a VD code button, it sucks...

Any idea or possibility of correction ?

Hello,

Is it possible for you to record this issue? Does it happen all the time, meaning every time you change category in web UI?

I am moving this to Community Support as you mentioned that it does not concern only 4.091 update.

• Inquirer
  • No, it happens after 3-4 minutes after connexion on interface. On French forum, we all have this bug...

But impossible to record something, the 503 screen (The same with the restart service buton) only stays half a second. And it is not happening when I click, it happens when you are doing nothing, just displaing the interface.

Hello,

At this moment, we cannot think of any possible explanation for this to occur.

Did you try different browser? Did you clear cache in your browser(s)? What about rebooting or even performing recovery?

Did you try any of these?

Do you have any suspicions about this issue, what may cause it? Any new devices you added? Any configuration you were testing recently?

Occurrence of 503 that we know about

Please login or register to see this link.

• Inquirer
  • Yes, on french forum we are 20/25 users having this problem. Appeared since 4.08x i would say. And we all tried a lot of thing. Last week, I user reinstalled completely all devices after reset from scratch, and same problem, the display 503 appears...

We tried everithings, browers cache cleaning, other browser, nothing to do, it comes.

confirmed, i have the same 503 display error time to time, when i want to edit device or VD parameters, or sometime, simply when i m on the homepage ... 503 error than back to english interface (i used french or english interface  doesn't matter) the 503 appears on both;

regards

Same here, And of course, we loose current modifications 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" /> ! Since  V4.08x.

I did also experiment the same problem.

I'm only logged on in UK.

It is an unreproductible error : sometime no errors for days, some time this error happens 10 times on 3 hours ...

Very strange.

And of course all unsaved changes are lost

Hello,

As I mentioned before, we did not experience even one instance of such 503 occurrence.

I will change the language on my test gateway again and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Do users have anything else in common beside the French language in settings? Maybe new devices included? A scene, VD, etc added recently? I would like to shorten the list of possible causes of the issue.