Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I´m experiencing a strange problem with dimmer 2.
I have two of them running. Both show the same behavior at startup.
When turning on the lights they flash one time for part of a second (like a flash from a camera) at low intensity and then they start to work properly.
There is NO flickering. It only the one flash at the start. No other problems.
Playing around with parameters doesnt solve it.
Setting the rising time to a minimum (parameter 5 and 6) seems to remove it but this is not what I want. They should start slowlier.
1. One LED transformer with four LEDs for a total load of 26W @ full power.
2. Three transformers with nine LEDs (three LEDs/transformer) connected to one dimmer for a total load of 58,5W @ full power.
Any idea how to solve that?
AlexEdited by schata
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.