Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have an RGBW dimmer from fibaro, selected as four individual dimmer. (zwave version 3.52, fibaro version 25.25)
1. when i select the momentary switch to switch on the light or off, then the light goes on, but the status in the app or webui doesn't change. its displayed as off. What can i do about this?
2. Show energy consumption measurements are selected but still not power reading in the app or webui.. When i turn on the light the energy consumption will stay on 0W. What can i do about this?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.