Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

VD Sonos player and TTS functionality

Labtec

Question

Hi,

I am looking for a VD for using Sonos wtih my HC2.............yes I have allready searched several topics but it is very difficult for me to find the

complete solution ;-)

It would be great :-) if someone can post the vib file including a manual, or give me a link/topic where i can download these files. I want to control my Sonos

via HC2 and additional use the TTS functionality with scenes. So far I understand that I must fill in the IP of the Sonos speaker and use poort 1400? in VD.

Thanks

On 5/2/2019 at 1:43 PM, eug2000 said:

I have just got my Sonos One, and the TTS is working pretty well. I was wondering if I could find out if it is possible to auto resume the music that was playing (e.g. music from Spotify) before the TTS?

Is there any info how to do that?