Inlcuding Philio PSP05

Alex

Question

Does anybody else have a "Philio PSP05" outdoor motion sensor and did it get working?

After a couple of tries I got it included successfully (and if I press the intern wakeup button I can see the it is updating the status).

But there is no motion registered. The sensor itself blinks red while registering motion and in the Fibaro Logs I can see that z-Wave chip does get know of this state change.

But the motion event is not triggered at all.

1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD_FACTORY: devId: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 >> handler cmd class: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC
1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> CmdClass: Handler Basic
1 17:48:09:7 [Notice] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> Received command: BASIC_SET: [value=255]
1 17:48:09:7 [Notice] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> GENERIC TYPE: 0x7 SPECIFIC TYPE: 0x1
1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> not found mapping basic cmd class set default
1 17:48:09:7 [Notice] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> forward cmd class to: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC
1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> CmdClass: Handler Basic Mapping
1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> BASIC_SET received - it will be handled as BASIC_REPORT command
1 17:48:09:7 [Information] CMD: devID: 1350 nID: 95 eID: 0 CC: COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC >> BASIC_REPORT: 255
5 17:48:09:7 [Notice] EVENT: updateProperty: value devId: 1350 value: 255

5 answers to this question

I have the same issue. Fibaro support replied that it has to be associated to group1 with the home center. However this never seems to go through. 

I have tried several times. 

Maybe the issue is that the device is sending motion detect as "Notification Report" and not in Binary. Parameter 7 needs have bit 4 set to 1 (1d 16) to enable binary mode.

However I'm having difficulties on enabling this as it always defaults to 4.

Hello,

has anyone been successful with the sensor yet?
I have successfully added it to the network and it detects movement. So I can switch on the light via a scene.
But the automatic OFF is missing, the sensor stays on until I press the temper or the inner button.
Unfortunately I was not successful to change the parameter 7 ... it is unfortunately always 4