Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Hi! today I bought outdoors multisensor AEOEZW074 (AEO_MULTISENS)
it' doesn't work.
* motion sensor always show "never breached" - it doesn't work at all!
* lux sensor always show - 1000lux
* temperature - not correct
also no template (Of course you are!)
device power via USB
Please login or register to see this attachment.Edited by 10der
Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.