Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2 issue ( all lamps lighting - last (service) blinking)

eustachy

Question

Hello

I have a problem with my Home Center 2. It was disconnected from about 2 months, and when I turned it on after this time, it is lighting all lamps (last service lamp blinking). There is no connection (local or fiber vpn) I try on standard address ip, and 192.168.81.1.

For any suggestions I will thankful.

Rafal

On 21/03/2018 at 5:00 AM, marbe said:

My HC2 is now on UPS.

Hello. I am begining today and I am having the same problem.

Did you have your problem fixed by support?

What does UPS means?

Hello, no, problem is still remaining, I'm still waiting for software solution.

I wrote about it in this thread and here 

UPS is uninterruptible power suply, therefore power break not causes dysfunction of HC2. Resolving by me is possible only manually, with power button shut down HC2 and restart it. Restart after power break ended with hang system.

Thank You, Marbe.

I wrote to support and I am waiting some solution. If it doesn't work I will try a Recover but I have to learn how to do it properly and how to setup the backup information.

Recover worked for me not, I made many recover, but issue is remaining.

works yours HC2 now? If not, I can recommend you restart with power button only, either short or long press.

My HC2 is not working now. I turned it of and on again using the power botton, but it didn't help.

I received a message from the support recommending to recorvery the sistem. I think I will try that. I will post the result here.

Thank you again.

Hi Carney, I think I had the same problem and all the things that were suggested on the forum didn't help, so I found the solution, check my answers on the on the similar subjects, I replied my answer on a few of them, Please let us know if that solved the issues for you as well. If so then hopefully we have found the root cause 

hy any solution? anyone know why when restarting, the last light blinking?

sometimes fibaro freezes and I need to restart the fibaro, and last light blinking....

On 4/15/2018 at 3:03 PM, amoebe said:

Hi Carney, I think I had the same problem and all the things that were suggested on the forum didn't help, so I found the solution, check my answers on the on the similar subjects, I replied my answer on a few of them, Please let us know if that solved the issues for you as well. If so then hopefully we have found the root cause 

Hello Amoebe. I tried your solution without sucess. I changed the battery but the problem still remains.

I will try the Support again. If I have a solution I will post here.

Thank you.