Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Alarm doesn’t pop up or ring

RobvT

Question

Why doesn’t the Fibaro app warm me when the Alarm Goes off. No vibration or alarmtone?

8 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

@okidoki Do you use a script ?

No, i use the alarm settings from hc3.

when the alarm goes of, the light turns red both in app and hc3, but no sound or trigger from the app. The red light in the app is only visible if you have the app open!

On 9/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, SmartHomeEddy said:

You need a script to notify yourself. Doesn't have to be much, but that works for me. 

You mea a simple script thats gives you a push mail that you have an alarm? I can do that, but i don't understand why there is an alarm in the app if you can;t really use it as you expect.

4 minutes ago, okidoki said:

You mea a simple script thats gives you a push mail that you have an alarm? I can do that, but i don't understand why there is an alarm in the app if you can;t really use it as you expect.

I don't understand it either, but the solution is some scripting. The Flood Sensor works better btw. For the HC2 there is a great script for all kinds of alarms. Maybe someone could write one for the HC3. 

1 hour ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

I don't understand it either, but the solution is some scripting. The Flood Sensor works better btw. For the HC2 there is a great script for all kinds of alarms. Maybe someone could write one for the HC3. 

interesting, could you point me in the direction of that script? is it in this forum somewhere?

Hi,

I have the same problem. It's not the only problem.
I ask himself and I am surprised how can you create an sistem with diferent functionaliti and alarm that no alarm you throught all ways, when a sensor goes in alarm. It's ridiculous.There are no excouses.
I buyed this kit because it seamesed to me a profesional one. If you take a look on their web site it's look profesional but after you buy it and you need to configure it, you realize that you spent your money on a system that is almost impossible to install without being a programmator. Even if you are a programer you need to losse a lot of time for descover that what, this aplication was developed by a "curlys mind". I have in mind to sell this sistem at secondhand it's disappointing. I do not recommended.