Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 0

Load calculation for Fibaro relay


Ananta Creation
 Share

Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi @Ananta Creation!

 

Just as @Jamie mccrostie said, it's not recommended to connect LED lights.

 

We have a special product for this: Dimmer 2

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Of course, you can always use contactors but then you won't have energy consumption metering.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 12.01.2018 at 9:58 AM, I.Srodka said:

Hi @Ananta Creation!

 

Just as @Jamie mccrostie said, it's not recommended to connect LED lights.

 

We have a special product for this: Dimmer 2

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Of course, you can always use contactors but then you won't have energy consumption metering.

 

 

@I.Srodka About energy consumption metering, since most of us use leds and contractors please bring us an update that allow to declare our module consumption like old modules has.

Will be nice to have an option that show module consumption or declared.

I think many will enjoy this!

Make a pool and ask.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Mediacut said:

@I.Srodka About energy consumption metering, since most of us use leds and contractors please bring us an update that allow to declare our module consumption like old modules has.

Will be nice to have an option that show module consumption or declared.

That's of course an interesting idea but since this module has a real power metering capabilities, we didn't want to spend time on adding some fake/simulated consumption features. However, I raised the issue that some people would be interested in this feature.

 

Finally, you can always use the dimmer ; )

 

In the foreseeable future I don't see this feature being implemented.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, I.Srodka said:

That's of course an interesting idea but since this module has a real power metering capabilities, we didn't want to spend time on adding some fake/simulated consumption features. However, I raised the issue that some people would be interested in this feature.

 

Finally, you can always use the dimmer ; )

 

In the foreseeable future I don't see this feature being implemented.

 

 

@I.Srodka, i use Fibaro relay and 3 phase contactor for swimming pool pumps, i can't use dimmer :).

My consumption is around 3 kw/h, so an option that let me declare my consumption will be great.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Yes,please add this. For several devices including underfloor heating and AC, which in my case do not report energy consumption, i would like to manually declare based on on/off state. Please add this feature! The energy panel is useless without these high-power devices also monitored.

 

On 15.1.2018 at 8:53 AM, I.Srodka said:

That's of course an interesting idea but since this module has a real power metering capabilities, we didn't want to spend time on adding some fake/simulated consumption features. However, I raised the issue that some people would be interested in this feature.

 

Finally, you can always use the dimmer ; )

 

In the foreseeable future I don't see this feature being implemented.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...