Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Not finding Close Limit on Curtain Rail

Guest andyhud

Question

Guest andyhud

Hi Guys

I'm in the UK and have a Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 Module hooked upto a Dooya DT52S-75/20 Electric Motor Rail

The DT52S has 2 Lives (Brown and Black) which connect into Q1 and Q2 on the Fibaro RS2. Power to the brown side makes the motor close the curtains and Power to the black side makes it go in reverse. Simple.

This has worked fine for a 3/4 months now but I took my curtains down to add some more hooks etc and then I recalibrated my RS2 but now when the curtain rail reaches the fully closed position it keeps trying to close forcing the motor and curtain rail to shake violently.

To illustrate this I have recorded a video of my setup and what happens and you can view that here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

I would be grateful if anyone has any input/suggestions as to what to do. I've got 4 electric curtain rails in total and 1 of them calibrates fine! But the other 3 have this issue as in the video. Whats important to note is when I first put these up it calibrated fine first time!

I have removed the RS2 from my HC2 and factory reset it and re-included it but no luck so any advice is appreciated.

Picture of model of electric curtain motor model is attached.

Thankyou in advance!

Andy

Please login or register to see this attachment.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet