Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I've a garage door with Came V600 engine and Came ZL55 mainboard. I decided to use Fibaro keyfob to open and close garage. My steps:
1. I connected a momentary switch to pins 2 and 7 on the mainboard. After pressing the button garage opens, after second press the garage closes. So far so good.
2. I disconnected momentary switch.
3. I bought Fibaro Relay Switch FGS-212-EU-v2.2 and made connections as follows:
L - 24VDC
N - 0VDC
Q - pin 2 on the mainboard
IN - pin 7 on the mainboard
4. The relay switch is visible in my HC2, so I change several options:
a) Controlled device - other device
b) Parameter 4 - 1s
c) Parameter 14 - momentary switch
5. Now I can click instead of press button. Unfortunately nothing happens. So I've changed Parameter 4 to 0.5s. It didn't help.
What am I doing wrong?
Please login or register to see this image.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.