Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro skill not available in Alexa India

Dwosa Home Automations

Question

Hi team,

Amazon launched Alexa in India on Nov 2017 but still Fibaro skill is not yet available in Alexa India platform. If you buy Amazon Alexa from India and choose language as English(India) and then go to Skills section, you will not find Fibaro when you search for this skill. As a workaround, all Indian Fibaro users have to create and Amazon.com (not Amazon.in) account and then select English (US) as Language and after doing this, you can enable Fibaro skill but you will not be able to access other Indian skills. 

@Fibaro please enable English (IN) language in your skills. It is just 10 minutes job for your developers. Here are the steps: 

Please login or register to see this link.

India is big market for Fibaro and I wonder why @Fibaro doesnt have focus on delivering services in India. @Fibar

Looking forward to your support.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

DUDE I am waiting for the same since ages ... i dont knwo WHY Fibaro has turned deaf ears for this ..... I also have fibaro Home automation in my home and alexa and its so frustrating to see no skill. The workaround is stupid....

FIIBAROOOO ...Are you listening make the skill Global is 2 mis job please do it

Fibaro is selling in India but the skills are not updated for India. I don't understand why? @fibaro_j can you give us an answer for the same.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:46 AM, sam9s said:

DUDE I am waiting for the same since ages ... i dont knwo WHY Fibaro has turned deaf ears for this ..... I also have fibaro Home automation in my home and alexa and its so frustrating to see no skill. The workaround is stupid....

FIIBAROOOO ...Are you listening make the skill Global is 2 mis job please do it

I agree it is a really quick process, when I built the Amazon Alexa Doorbell Skill (www.ijpuk.com), I launched it in UK first then rolled it out into Australia, USA, Canada and India Amazon skill stores. Perhaps they’re still working on it?