Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Having finally been able to get my three FGS212's into the HC2 on a test rig I now need to install in my main light switches.
I have two questions please:
1. Is it acceptable to wire the FGS212 in parallel to the existing switch i.e. leave the light switch as it is just run a live, neutral and switched live to the switch.
2. How does one deal with a light switch where there are two switches for the one light - one upstairs and one downstairs?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.