Alexa skill does not find any devices

Go to solution Solved by paolo,

Question

Good evening everybody,

i had some problems with the Alexa skill lately, so I decided to delete all scenes and devices in the Alexa app and deactivate and activate the skill again.

So far, so good. I could connect the skill again, but Alexa could not find any device. I have round about 100, but none of them was found. After 10 times searching for devices, deactivating the skill and activate it again, I had at least 70 of my scenes found, but the devices are still missing.

I found a support document from fibaro, that defined a minimum software version, remote access and that the home center is listed on first position on home.fibaro.com. I checked all three things... no problem here.

Why does Alexa not find any devices?

Some ideas?

Best regards

Michael

• Like 1
  • Answers 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@T.Konopka all stable  no devices  as expected      

I tried now to deactivate the skill, reactivate it, and after the search did not find any device, same about scene. I am very angry

Good evening everybody,   i had some problems with the Alexa skill lately, so I decided to delete all scenes and devices in the Alexa app and deactivate and activate the skill again.  

Posted Images

Fibaro skill activated and Alexa does not find a single device. I tried several times without luck. On the other hand all Hue devices and one Sonos device was found every time.

Any news or advice on this topic? HC2 with latest software and about 50 z-Wave devices, most of them Fibaro.

Fresh skill enabled - Showing 13 from total number of 90+ on HC2. Basically not detecting any new scene

Over weeks now my situation is unchanged, Support closed my tickets  without solving  the issue.

It‘s a shame ... Customers stay with Fibaro and invest in their expensive new homecenter and left alone at the end of the day.

Daily workflows, commands for my smarthome will be initiated by the Alexa connection ... none of the migrated devices, only partial scenes discovered ...nothing which can be solved by my own. The ‚integration, feature does not work and I expect a database issue in the Fibaro ID Cloud System. It looks like that the integration markup is retained on my old hc2. 

I am really dissatisfied with the support quality and mentioned this already. Raised issue ticket with HC3 are  most time closed without solving them. 

same problem !! it no longer finds any devices and no scenes

Edited by Fra

L'ho risolto caricando un backup precedente alla 4.600.
Trova tutti i dispositivi e le scene.
poi ho ricaricato il backup 4.600. tutto ok

Edited by Fra