Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I bought four pieces of FGS-223 on the same date, from the same supplier, and they all appear identical, but one of them has a very weird difference in behaviour from the other three...
1) Three of the units are working perfectly according to the specification: when S1 or S2 are connected to 240V, it reports the state = ON, and when S1 or S2 are disconnected, it reports their state = OFF
2) But on the fourth unit the behaviour is the opposite of the specification: when S1 or S2 are connected to 240V, it reports the state = OFF, and when S1 or S2 are disconnected, it reports their state = ON
As far as I can tell, all of the units have the same parameter settings too.
Question: Is there a way to make the fourth unit behave in the same (correct) way as the other three? Or is this unit physically defective, and if so how can I return it for replacement?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.