Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Does anyone happen to know how to set a fibaro alarm (Zone) to on or off with a quick app/vd?
Through the blocks does not work.
Edit, fixed this as follows:
- Create a virtual device in HC3 called Alarm , with 2 buttons and the following code:
Please login or register to see this code.
Make sure you replace XXXXXX with the device ID of the alarm Zone you want to arm or disarm. (you can find this by going to http://ipofyourhc3/api/devices)
- After that, When you press this virtual device it will arm the alarm (satel or whatever you have assigned in HC3 as alarm)Edited by mbnn
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.