Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
it is my first post here, and I'm very fresh in HC3 world. Before I was using Domoticz for long time. Finally I decided to use Fibaro native controller to get more support, and better integration.
unfortunatly it is not as smooth as I thought.
Task: Set up floor heating system, with temperature control for each room.
HW: HC3 + Fibaro Smoke Control (Temerature sensor) + FGS223 (controling Salus valve)
SW/Setup: HC3 + Thermostat VD (default) + Climat Zone
1. I set up Smoke Sensor (I can see measured temperature)
2. I set up FGS223 - I can switch on and off both outputs
3. I set up VD Thermostat and indicate Sensor (Smoke Thermometer) and heating device (FGS223)
4. I set a clime zone in the same room as both devices.
FGS223 is not triggered. I change a Climate temp, higher than current temperature, but nothing is happening.
Can you please tell me what I might did wrong or if there is some additional setting which I have to set?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.