Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Problem with new HC3

lasmartuser

Question

Hi . I have a new HC3 and i tried to migrate from old HC2. But things are too bad!

I added the new HC3 to old fibaro home account , so i pressed transfer configuration button. I followed all steps till resetting HC3 box ( target box ) and there everything stucks.  I opened ticket in fibaro support and only thing they did was to unstuck resetting and they told me to try transfer procedure again. I did and same thing happened. Anyone with same issue? Now i have HC2 that has all devices inside , but nothing works , and HC3 that works ok, updated to last version 5..050.13 , but in cloud  back up settings i see this message: 

COMMUNICATION PROBLEM

Not linked with Fibaro ID or no Internet connection.

But internet works and fibaro id is ok in box!      Any suggestions please?  I am really unhappy that i am stuck and nothing works!  Thanks for your time. 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:04 PM, ZWhouse_2021 said:

Could you please help me. The link is unavailable anymore.

1 hour ago, Sjakie said:

Copy and paste the link in Chrome/Opera>>> Firefox gives me an error

You'd certainly want a newer version of that url, and use secure http:

Please login or register to see this link.

Tested with Firefox, Brave and Safari browser

Hi,

I had quiet the same problem but it occured with a local backup file that i can't upload on my HC3.

I've tried everything, enter recovery and reset my HC3 several times but It doesn't work.

My Current release is 5.111.48 (beta) (the same has my backup.

Could you help me please ?

what I did :

- First I have a quiete complet configuration that I have backed up locally and download the backup file to store it. 

- Then, like a fool, I have launched the HC2 migration to my HC3 (I Thought that the missing devices present in my HC2 will be updated in my HC3 !!! but it doesn't work as this....)

- the migration has failed and all my configurations and previous backups (either cloud and local) have vanished.

- Then, in order to restore my previous configuration, I've tried to upload my local backup file but i Got an error message : Dowloading Failed.

I've sent an issue by Fibaro support but don't have any response yet.....

I'm lost and all my previous devices and scenes are lost to...

Please help !!

Thanks a lot