Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Integration Nice in HomeCenter 3

BRUNO FAUCON

Question

Hello,

I'm currently having a HomeCenter lite and having reflexion to migrate to HomeCenter3 as it may support Nice Flor system.

I have a NICE FLOX2R for the garage and another one for the portal, both working with remote comand FLO4RE NICE 4 chanel.

Does someone already integrate those kind of system on the Fibaro HC3? How to integrate those system? Do we just need to learn the rolling code to HC3 via the remote?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

2 answers to this question

Hi Bruno 

I am not sure, but i think you need the module FIBARO NICE Bidi Z-Wave Module

Please login or register to see this link.

I have a NiceHome Aria 400 Swing gate. I connected the Fibaro Smart implant to control the gate. That would also work with the HCL (I used it with my HC2 - Now I just bought the HC3 and until now i dont see the big different from the HC2 ( I only had it for 4 days ;-) I would wait until bugs, and more protocols are activated. Also its only work with the new app fibaro created and cant run in landscape mode. (the old fibaro app and Imperihome does not work with HC3)

• Inquirer
  • Bonjour,
    Je reviens sur ce sujet suite à l'ahcat d'une box HC3compatible Nice FLO4R-S.
    Je ne parviens pas à jumeler mon HC3 pour envoyer des commandes Flor pour fermer mon portail (bouton 1 et 2 de la commande).
    Un support est le bienvenu.

J'ai essayé ceci: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Adding Nice transmitters as scene controllers:

Cela fonctionne parfaitement mais cela ne permet pas d'ouvrir le portail via la HC3.

Adding Nice devices with already programmed transmitter:

J’ai essayé toutes les combinaisons, sans succès. parfois un bouton fonctionne mais pas le bon, parfois rien…

Adding Nice devices without a programmed transmitter:

Je n’ai pas essayé car je risque de couper la liaison entre mes télécommandes et mon portail + Garage.

Merci…

Bruno.