Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to easy "QuickApp crashed" / "Unknown error occurred" your application

10der

Question

@A.Sochahi!

do you want simple get issue like a

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_11/image.png.525d9a583a44f458caff070173275f91.png" />

and can't fix it without reboot?

it's very easy!

just use this simple app. leave this app for example for 5-6h

Please login or register to see this code.

14 answers to this question

I confirm the issue.

@10der think just restart service is sufficient, but it’s not the solution, needs a fix.

• Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, Krikroff said:

I confirm the issue.

Thnak you. 

because for example cert-installer Tinman said what it's you (i) is root couse issue here and i am "Fumbles With Crab Puffs". :D 

"QuickApp crashed" / "Unknown error occurred" issue occurred in my system suddenly too. It took half day to me to realize that something is wrong and must have confirmed in the logs in HC UI.

It's very annoying and definitely deserves a fix!

Meanwhile, does anyone have any tip how to detect and possibly report (e.g. by email/push msg) if that happens again without need to manually login to HC and checking the logs?

2 minutes ago, pecaf said:

"QuickApp crashed" / "Unknown error occurred" issue occurred in my system suddenly too. It took half day to me to realize that something is wrong and must have confirmed in the logs in HC UI.

It's very annoying and definitely deserves a fix!

Meanwhile, does anyone have any tip how to detect and possibly report (e.g. by email/push msg) if that happens again without need to manually login to HC and checking the logs?

I did a QA that reports if other QAs have crashed

I did it a year ago and haven't used it myself the last 6months so it may need some tightening of screws and a fresh new coat of paint....

Jan, before you are busy painting can this be used by me also to see why HC3 is restarting?

I checked all my QA's and the only errors I have is around 3 pieces in 5 ER QA's.

Please advice,

//Sjakie

Jan, this crash notifier tells

id 203 is HUE from your Children of HUEcom.fibaro.philipsHueLight

[17.02.2021] [10:10:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1169]: [L] Unhandled event:{"data":{"id":203,"actionName":"turnOn","args":[]},"sourceType":"system","created":1613553052,"type":"DeviceActionRanEvent","objects":[{"objectId":203,"objectType":"device"}]} -- please report
    [17.02.2021] [10:10:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1169]: [L] Unhandled event:{"data":{"id":203,"actionName":"setValue","args":["{\"col\":289,\"hue\":13820,\"sat\":244,\"transitiontime\":6}"]},"sourceType":"system","created":1613553052,"type":"DeviceActionRanEvent","objects":[{"objectId":203,"objectType":"device"}]} -- please report

Please advice,

//Sjakie

7 hours ago, Sjakie said:

[17.02.2021] [10:10:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1169]: [L] Unhandled event:{"data":{"id":203,"actionName":"turnOn","args":[]},"sourceType":"system","created":1613553052,"type":"DeviceActionRanEvent","objects":[{"objectId":203,"objectType":"device"}]} -- please report
    [17.02.2021] [10:10:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1169]: [L] Unhandled event:{"data":{"id":203,"actionName":"setValue","args":["{\"col\":289,\"hue\":13820,\"sat\":244,\"transitiontime\":6}"]},"sourceType":"system","created":1613553052,"type":"DeviceActionRanEvent","objects":[{"objectId":203,"objectType":"device"}]} -- please report

Please advice,

//Sjakie

Here is a bit changed @jgab QA

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2021_02/QAErrorMsgOn.png.96fa336aa3ede7c95a704f2cf55261bf.png" />QAErrorMsgOff.png.7e5d395c2e2c1cc1e6a6ed466ff74ec8.png

Edited by petrkl12
    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Please advice,

//Sjakie

Well, this is not really a crash - it just says that someone tries to call turnOn and setValue on 203 and there is no QuickApp function defined for this commands. The QA will continue to run but it's picked up by the notifier...

Jan, clear.

Someone??

THis HUE will be switched on/off by a QA.

Now I am confused

Can the cause be that this HUE is without power.

THere are more HUE lights who are off now but also in the list (they are functioning if switched on or off)

please advice,

//Sjakie

55 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Jan, clear.

Someone??

THis HUE will be switched on/off by a QA.

Now I am confused

Can the cause be that this HUE is without power.

THere are more HUE lights who are off now but also in the list (they are functioning if switched on or off)

please advice,

//Sjakie

Sorry, looking closer to the message it is reporting that "DeviceActionRanEvent" is an unknown event for the code. It reports that with an error message and it's picked up by the crash notifier - you can. ignore that.

Jan,

HC3 restart at 03:10:50 in Crash notifyer only new messages.

Push messages where not working from yesterday evening till this morning.

//Sjakie

11 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

HC3 restart at 03:10:50 in Crash notifyer only new messages.

Push messages where not working from yesterday evening till this morning.

//Sjakie

I guess that if it crashes hard enough so the HC3 restarts there is no QA crash event logged that can be picked up by the CrashNotifier.

Jan,

I asume Crash notifyer will send push message if he detect something. If push message doest work I will see nothing because debug is refreshed.

Is it possible to add send telegram?

fibaro.call(1210"sendMessage""message",chat ID)
    Please advice and thanks in advance,
    //Sjakie