Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Danalock V3 + Fibaro intercom intergraded in HC3

AirWorks

Question

Hi All,

I have been searching for a while now on the forum, but have not find the solution to my problem.

We do have the danalockV3 and the Fibaro intercom. Both device can be found in the HC3.

Now the problem is that when we try to open the Danalock trough the intercom or in a scene, the Danalock doesn't respond to it.

If i look in the recent history of the HC3, i can see that the scene has run. As well there is a action that is called Action: Device polling. 

Does anybody know how i can fix this?

Happy to hear your answers. I am new in this world so please be free to ask me if you need more information.

Greetings,

Thomas

3 answers to this question

Do you have an immediate response from your danalock when z wave issues lock/unlock command? Mine can be super slow to respond (sometimes 5  seconds, sometimes 20 seconds, sometimes not at all) Not happy with it. Tried even another danalock unit, both same. 

• Inquirer
  • The response time is about 3-5 seconds. But at this moment the connection between the intercom and danalock is not working again. I think it is something with the fibaro intercom app that is not working properly