Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I've recently bought a Fibaro Home Center 3 and was planning to migrate my z-wave network from Domoticz (Z-stick gen5) to the Fibaro Home Center 3.
First device I tried to migrate was the Qubino Smart Plug 16A.
The Home Center was unable to show the parameters and I've sent the template to Fibaro support.
This was not a deal breaker for me, but then I realized only a couple of sub-devices were found and none showed the current power in Watts.
I am using this device to monitor my washing machine which is using more than 3000 Watts of power. So I cannot use the Fibaro Wall Plug (tried it and it crashed).
- How can I get the Fibaro Home Center 3 to monitor the power of the Qubino Smart Plug 16A?
- If this device is not supported and impossible to get to work: is there any alternative that does work?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.