Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Spontaneous movement of blinds

Makin

Question

Hello everyone,

I also found a problem with the control of blinds.

I have 3 blinds controlled by 3 Walli Roller Shutter FGWREU-111 v5.1. on HC3. Two of them are in the "Roller blind (with positioning)" mode, ie Parameter 151 (Operating mode) = 1. For the third, I also need to control the position of the slats, so they are in the "Venetian blind (with positioning)" mode, ie parameter 151 (Operating mode) = 2.

When I give the command to pull all blinds through the LUA scene, the blinds move up (level = 100), but only blinds in the Venetian blind mode after about 1 second spontaneously (there is no command in the LUA code) they go down to level 95. Why?

I thought it was related to parameter 153 (Set slacks back to previous position), so to be sure in the LUA code, before calling "open", I'll set the slats level to 0 (perpendicular to the window). But even this doesn't help. Any tips on how to fix the problem? Thanks a lot in advance.

M.

2 answers to this question

I have the problem that a random roller shutter 2 opens spontaneously a blind or my gate.
For example, no one has been home for 7 days, so no unexpected commands etc.
I use 12 roller shutters 2 on HC2

Has anyone an idea how I can solve this problem please?

I've been using roller shades for more than 2 years. But after one year, the pull at the bottom of my shade extends the entire length of the shade and it has come loose on one end. I tried unscrewing the cap at the end but it came loose and tried to re-roll the shaded part into the roller and close it but it did not stay. It seems there was some kind of adhesive used to keep it in place. I tried a lot to fix it myself but I failed. After all my hardwork I realized it could be fixed only by a professional, so I called the technicians to fix

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

and they did it. So it's better to contact a technician to fix your problems.