Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 0

Dahua cameras


Vicent13
 Share

Question

Hi all,

 

I ahd several Dahua cameras and a NVR, all working fine. I wanted to include them into my HC3 and I have found the way to do it (settings/decive/add/security/dahua). Now I can see what's going on within my cameras if I enter unto my HC3 through my PC but they doesn't appear in my iOS app for some reason.

 

Even more, if I enter into the cameras the only configuration I can deal with is the connection (nothing like parameters or something like that). Is this normal?

 

And also I've tried to create a scene with those cameras as trigger but they don't appear as 'available'

 

Any idea? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
30 minutes ago, Vicent13 said:

but they doesn't appear in my iOS app for some reason.

Is this normal?

 

yes, the Dahua support in iOS app is under development, you might

Please login or register to see this link.

, which was released yesterday

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Inquirer
  • Posted (edited)
    8 hours ago, tinman said:

     

    yes, the Dahua support in iOS app is under development, you might

    Please login or register to see this link.

    , which was released yesterday

     

    Thanks mate! I've tried and it works fine, I can see my cameras now. Just wondering when I will be able to deal with scenes within my cameras like, for example "if this camera detects movement do whatever". I think it will happen with the time...

     

    Just another small question. Within the beta app I am not able to see cameras thumbnails, it says something like "thumbnail is not available, check the jpg address in Home Center" (sorry for the translation, my app is on Spanish), is it any way where I can solve this?

    Edited by Vicent13
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    the preview picture is like camera-ip/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi, so when the app is trying to access over WAN, the preview is not available, only the steam via Dahua cloud to Fibaro App. Take PC/MAC, login with your vaf. browser to Home Center (locally), and check if you can see the preview, should be there normally. If not, please report it as beta report, with camera model.

     

    Scenes, well "send screenshot" afaik is there, haven't got however any email with picture when i tested, so might be not working (yet). 

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 11 hours ago, tinman said:

    the preview picture is like camera-ip/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi, so when the app is trying to access over WAN, the preview is not available, only the steam via Dahua cloud to Fibaro App. Take PC/MAC, login with your vaf. browser to Home Center (locally), and check if you can see the preview, should be there normally. If not, please report it as beta report, with camera model.

     

    Scenes, well "send screenshot" afaik is there, haven't got however any email with picture when i tested, so might be not working (yet). 

     

     

    Yes, in PC they work fine, I was wondering through iOS.

     

    Thanks!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Answer this question...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...