Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Is the Sonos QA - Zone controller still live / working?

Kiko

Question

Hello community, dear Krikroff.

I am trying to make the QA working (Sonos Zone Controller, Created By Jean-Christophe Vermandé) for few months now, but without success. QA file import process finishes OK, but I am getting the same error message as the rest of the people posting in last few months here:

"attempt to index a nil value (field '?')"

Krikroff can you please let us know if the QA is meant to be working or there is a known bug that you plan to work on at some point? Or even if yo o not and you dropped the ball would help, not to spend hours and hours thrying to reinstall, fix, google etc. I also tried to send you a private message in this forum some time back but without any response. 

Anybody aware of any other QA that might be able to play Radios, playlists at least and not just a simple Stop/Play, Volume handling (like the Fibaro natove one)?

Thank you all.

Edited by Kiko
QA naming

4 answers to this question

Can you post your config?

you need to input IP's from your sonos device.

I only have 2 devices right now, so I've added 2x the QA and entered the 2 different IP's.

Hello @Kiko problem fixed in coming release ;)

Fix a problem (due to some bug fixes of SONOS) occured in some cases when zone controller browse device directory and parse items Declaration (DIDL) resulting an out of service for the QuickApp

Tested with Sonos OS: S2 - Version 13.4.1 (number 66423300)

New release pending in review on fibaro marketplace

RELEASE NOTES 

Version 1.5.1

Tested with Sonos OS: S2 - Version 13.4.1 (number 66423300)
Tested with HC3 & HC3Lite v5.091.00

• Improved support for Sonos Amp & Sonos One Gen2/SL and communication performance improvement
  • Add new volume limiter feature: an option to prevent damage with unwanted high volume
  • Add support for "Device disabled" option available in quick app advanced panel
  • Add possibility to emits custom event when initiating a playback (playing), paused and stop playback state (just declare event name used in quick app variable panel ex: "event.stopped" or  "event.playing" and the events in "General => Events". You can now triggering scenes on events) (https://forum.fibaro.com/topic/55510-create-a-scene-when-sonos-play-it-activate-a-whall-socket/#comment-235990)
  • Fix a problem occured in some cases when zone controller browse device directory and parse items Declaration (DIDL) resulting an out of service for the QuickApp
  • Like 1