Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro HC3 master-slave communication error, please help

Gabor1

Question

Hello everyone,

I have a project with 146 devices. Two HC3 doing the job here... supposed, I mean.

The HC3s connected to a poe switch, have IP assigned by the switch (lots of camera and other stuff on the switch, but they arent integrated in the system).

What happening is, the master hc3 pooping error massages quite often. error 400, 402, 403, stb.

My guess is, when the master try to communicate wit devices on the slave, then something goes sideways. They are in the same network, wifi is disabled on both, MAC address getting the same ip from the router. I have changed master controller to a new one. changed switch from poe to non poe, and back. still, the errors keep coming back. The IT guys did something in the router (assigned the IP to the end of the protocol), then it was working, until i had to reboot the systems. now, the errors coming back. As I can see, they coming when a device on the slave involved.

Any Idea? 

Thank you all to taking the time to read, and special thanks for the one, who faced with this and can tell me the solution.

Best wishes,

Gabor

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet