Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

QA Somfy TaHoma, RTS roller shutters going down, but not up

Firepeet

Question

I want to control my Tahoma switch Smart Control with the Quick App Somfy TaHoma Switch integration.

I have 5 roller shutters they are operated by RTS. All roller shutters can be fully operated using the Tahoma app on my phone. But with the QA only Close and Stop commands are working. Tho Open command doesn't work. 

I see all the roller shutters after installing the QA and configure the right username and password in the QA variables.

Close command:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Stop command:

Open command:

I don't see any kind of issues. Hopefully @Joep can help me with this ?

14 answers to this question

Hi! Can you send me the output of the initial startup of the QA where the devices are created? 

This shows the class of the device, so I can check it in code, because it's very strange the close and stop work.

• Inquirer
  • Hi Joep, is this what you mean?

This is all the output that I have after startup the QA. 

I have reinstalled the QA. That's why you see now different IDs than in my previous post. This didn't solve the problem.

Yes, thats what I need. It’s the RollerShutter class. You get an error 400 from the Somfy API, that means it doesn’t get the command. Very strange, because I build and tested the QA with a roller shutter and the other commands work. 

I have to think about this. ? 

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • Your help is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need some help or information from my side.

• Like 1

I have the exact same problem. Curtains works going down and stopping but will not go up. It works in the tahoma app that I have on my phone just not with the app uploaded to the fibaro HC3.

BR Troels

On 7/13/2022 at 12:44 PM, Firepeet said:

May I ask if you've had the possibility to take a look at this problem yet??

I didn't have time. Can you try to program open to the MY button and send the MY command (favorite) via the HC3 and see if that works?
    I don't understand why opening works well for most people, but not for a few people. The API code looks good in the Lua code.

• Inquirer
  • 7 hours ago, Joep said:

I didn't have time. Can you try to program open to the MY button and send the MY command (favorite) via the HC3 and see if that works?
    I don't understand why opening works well for most people, but not for a few people. The API code looks good in the Lua code.

Thanks for your answer @Joep

I get the same error message when I use the MY button as when I press the up button.

[14.07.2022] [23:40:42] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP193]: onAction: {"deviceId":197,"actionName":"setValue","args":[123]}

[14.07.2022] [23:40:42] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP193]: Send MY BUTTON command for Rolluik keuken(rts://2015-7183-9654/16736118)

[14.07.2022] [23:40:42] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP193]: Run a command for device Rolluik keuken (rts://2015-7183-9654/16736118)...

[14.07.2022] [23:40:42] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP193]: Using cookie: JSESSIONID=C8DF4E3AAB722DFE2B0DFA5A1DF1EF4A; Path=/enduser-mobile-web; Secure; HttpOnly; SameSite=None

[14.07.2022] [23:40:42] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP193]: {"data":"{\"errorCod","headers":{"Server":"overkiz","Cache-Control":"no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate","Connection":"close","Date":"Thu, 14 Jul 2022 21:40:42 GMT","X-XSS-Protection":"1; mode=block","X-Frame-Options":"DENY","Content-Type":"application\/json;charset=UTF-8","Transfer-Encoding":"chunked","Expires":"0","X-Content-Type-Options":"nosniff","Pragma":"no-cache","Strict-Transport-Security":"max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains, max-age=31536000 ; includeSubDomains"},"status":400}

• Inquirer
  • I found a solution for my problem with the open command of my the roller shutters. 

I'm not sure if this is the right one, but when I change in the QA

Please login or register to see this code.

to

it will be works.

• Like 1

Good catch @Firepeet!

Thank you for sharing, in the future I'll add this fix to the QA.

On 7/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, Firepeet said:

I'm not sure if this is the right one, but when I change in the QA

to

yes it is, RTS does not support position, so one can't send 99. Sending 0 is however OK, or afaik will get anyway ignored on RTS side. I did that for my curtains as well to get the QuickApp working

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Edited by tinman
    • Like 2

I updated the QA in the Marketplace with the bug fixes. Also the MY function was not working with RTS. This is also fixed now.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Speedo67 said:

Hello @Joep, is your QA also working with Tahoma Connectivity Kit?

The Tahoma Connectivity Kit doesn't support local API unfortunately. So you can't use it with the QA: 

Please login or register to see this link.