Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

UHAS for HC3?

Sjekke

Question

Me and other forum members are big fans of UHAS on our HC2. A big thank you to @Sankotronic for his dedication and effort for his product and programming skills!!!!

In the meantime I switched to an HC3. So I was wondering if there is a similar product, let's say UHAS for HC3? Can be in other form like All In One Scene, Eventrunner4,...

What can you recommend me?
What do you use?

Thx for your objective opinion.
Sjekke

1 answer to this question

Hi @Sjekke ,

I'm preparing UHAS for HC2 for publishing. This will happen definitely before end of September even if some things will not be completely finished. Deadline is definite. It must happen before I leave for my work in October. I will be back home in January next year and then I plan to start porting UHAS to HC3. I hope that UHAS for HC3 will not take several years to finish :-)

HC3 has much more possibilities with its QA, profiles and many other things. Will also see how to incorporate other users solutions without needing for code changing. That will be a very exciting challenge to do. Can't wait.

• Like 5