Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Any developer can help please? APK file has the same bug, like before update, even if it is the same version

Neo Andersson

Question

Hello there

I have had many complains from customers regarding the bugged behaviour of buttons in androind devices, when user wanted to ON/OFF the QA device, it always opened the device inner part too. So i have constantly pushed on support to solve this, and thanks to god they have solved i in the last update. So all the customers happy. This is a topic about this case 

Please login or register to see this link.

Now, we have to donwload the YUBI apk file for using it in a dashboard of a videogate. So we did it, and it nicely loaded, started and running. However, in this apk file, for some reason, this bug is still there.

The version is the same, the lates YUBII 1.17.0, but it is just the same behaviour as it was before the last update.

May I hope , that some Fibaro developer can fix this, or answer please?

I dont want to contact through the general support email, as it would take like months, until I explain to the agent what am I talking about.

Thanks a lot

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet