Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Walli shutter vs RS 3

Milos5888

Question

Hello, I would like to ask you I have replaced my old Becker system to Fibaro. To all local mounting holes I installed RS3

All work fine locally. However I do have one central mounting hole by the door which is wired to every local switch and I installed there WALLI SHUTTER and parralely connected to S1S2 on all local switches. That was not working. 

So I let the WALLI SHUTTER without the Q1Q2 connection and tried to control all shutter scenes. Also not working nothing is happening. I can use the scene only from the app not via WALLI SHUTTER SWITCCH

So I wanted to use associations I do have 8 shutter in total but I am able to control only 5 of them. As I am not able to make the assocation its says APPLICATION REJECTED THE REQUEST...

Can you advise how to use WALLI Shutter as central button for all shutter it doesnt matter what way to achieve this .... 

THanks

Edited by Milos5888
additioanl info

7 answers to this question

@Milos5888

To use scenes, it is necessary to enable the options of scenes in the settings. Look for parameter 40 and 41.
Now it's simple... write the scene.

eM.

• Inquirer
  • On 11/29/2022 at 4:42 PM, Martin_N said:

@Milos5888

To use scenes, it is necessary to enable the options of scenes in the settings. Look for parameter 40 and 41.
    Now it's simple... write the scene.

eM.

Hello Thank you I did this. 

I can see in history that I clicked the button but again nothing is actually happening Is this something related to nodes / child module... 

?

@Milos5888

I'm not sure if scenes and button associations can work together. Do you have a scene defined? Next, you must see in the history that it is sent.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_12/image.png.cfe7a1eff355b0066b1141721f6746bb.png" />

...and action...

image.png.910730a0abdffcae3a4e1e8fd09d6b00.png

I'm using a couple of RS3's running with scenes and there's no problem with that.. but no associations.

• Inquirer
  • 7 hours ago, Martin_N said:

@Milos5888

I'm not sure if scenes and button associations can work together. Do you have a scene defined? Next, you must see in the history that it is sent.

Please login or register to see this link.

...and action...

I'm using a couple of RS3's running with scenes and there's no problem with that.. but no associations.

@Martin_N Here is my pictures and scenes defined assosications deleted not sure maybew I don't understand the Family  nodes child etc. not sure when tu use ROLLER ID 177 abd when remote/child 177.0.1. for example...

Please login or register to see this attachment.

7 hours ago, Martin_N said:

@Milos5888

...and action...

@Martin_NI have the same I gueaa associations are deleted. Maybe I am not sure how to use the family/nodes/child for example module ID 177 abd when to use remote/child 177.0.1.

6 hours ago, Milos5888 said:

I have the same I gueaa associations are deleted. Maybe I am not sure how to use the family/nodes/child for example module ID 177 abd when to use remote/child 177.0.1

@Milos5888

Yes, I'm using node x.1 in the scenes.
    There used to be a problem with groups of devices, so I don't use them and I dose each device individually. It's wild, confusing in the block, but you can use lua and then it's a couple of lines. anyway, if you want something more complicated, you'll go to LUA (for example, I have blocking blinds on the basis of open balcony doors indicated by a magnet).

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, Martin_N said:

@Milos5888

Yes, I'm using node x.1 in the scenes.
    There used to be a problem with groups of devices, so I don't use them and I dose each device individually. It's wild, confusing in the block, but you can use lua and then it's a couple of lines. anyway, if you want something more complicated, you'll go to LUA (for example, I have blocking blinds on the basis of open balcony doors indicated by a magnet).

@Martin_N i have All this set up. The scenes is working when used from app. 

i need to set up 1 central button for All shutters either via wires or scenes or associstion nothing is working ať the moment, locally is All good 

@Martin_Nbtw what is difference between the nodes ? Any reason for using x.1 for scenes ? There is nothing about it in manual 

@Milos5888

Use the node that remains visible after unclicking "hidden devices". For me, it was the x.1 for positioned blinds.
    Device x (package icon) is the global id of the master node. Device x.0 is the master child. There are important settings here, however it is hidden for normal operation. Then you have a device with scenes. And others... will be used in associations.

I wrote that earlier there were problems with groups. So enter multiple use of the device (each blind separately) in the action field.