Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HomeCenter 3 as Master and Yubii as slave - I can not add Nice Blinds through Yubii (slave)

Hadi-Meydan

Question

Hi Guys, is anyone tried to add Nice motor blinds through Yubii slave?

In my project I have Home Center 3 as master, a Home center 3 lite as a slave, since the Nice Freq doesn't work with HC3Lite. my supplier said I should add 3 nos. of Yubii on this project as a repeater or slave to HC3, so I bought three Yubii and configured them as slave. but when I start adding the Nice Blinds, it doesn't allow me to select on which home center or slave should I capture/learn the Nice freq. Unlike, when adding a z-wave devices you get an option to select where you want to add the z-wave device but no option when adding a Nice device/blinds. That mean all the Nice freq is captured only through the HC3 (Master).

On the other hand, I made one of Yubii as master, therefore, I not have two Master in the project. The Nice blinds was successfully added/capture to Yubii (as Master) and I add this Yubii (master) to Fibaro CloudID, thinking it would work with Google assistant having 2 different Home Center in the same Fibaro CloudID, Unfortunately, the NICE devices which is added on Yubii (master) doesn't appear on Google Home.

Also, in Fibaro Cloud ID it doesn't allow you to activate "Integration" on both Home Center3 (Master) and Yubii (Master), perhaps this could be the issue why the devices on Yubii (Master) doesn't appear on Google Home.

can anyone help me please..

Edited by Hadi-Meydan
spelling

1 answer to this question

hello @Hadi-Meydan

Today not, please add Nice device(motor) to master

Today for alexa, Google integration you can chose one gateway, if you want have devices from both you should use master slave option. We will work on future how to implement it by not increasing time  on response